Head Marketing MS Region Europe (d/f/m)
Head Marketing MS Region Europe (d/f/m)
Job Description5 years! Over this period, Biopharma will be a major growth driver for Sandoz with projected double-digit growth and a growing pipeline.
Join our team to maximize commercial opportunity in MS area. In this role you will develop and drive implementation of regional launch and in-market strategy to drive market share, sales and growth and define and drive creation of outstanding marketing strategy, insights, innovative content for strategic execution and other key marketing deliverables for MS
Would you like to work for a Global Generics and Biosimilars company and contribute to our mission to extend and improve people’s lives? Join Sandoz!
A division of Novartis, Sandoz is a global leader in Generic and Biosimilar medicines, committed to playing a leading role in driving access to medicine worldwide.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Define the European go-to-market strategy to improve growth
- Ensure deep understanding of market, competition and key trends
- Drive excellent patient and customer understanding
- Develop outstanding content, materials and tools to be used my markets; demonstrate available country best practices
- Closely collaborate with Digital Team and Medical to bring initiatives to life
- Lead and drive outstanding commercial launch preparation for defined assets
- Ensure close collaboration, alignment, community and capability building with country teams
- Actively support digital transformation.
Minimum requirementsWhat you’ll bring to the role:
- Minimum 6 years specialty commercialization experience
- Strong pharmaceutical marketing background, innovative attitude
- Strong critical thinking
- Experience with digital commercialization
- Experience in country required
- Experience in regional/global role desirable but not required
- Eye for business, external focus, strong communication, analytical and project management skills
- Prior line leadership desirable
- Matrix leadership ability to lead cross-functionally and country teams
- University degree or equivalent in education and experience required
- Proficiency in English
Competitive salary; Performance based annual bonus; Work/life integration; Eligible to Sandoz pension plan; 30 working days' holiday per calendar year; Subsidised on-site cafeteria; Free shuttle bus between Sandoz and Holzkirchen train station; Additional benefits.
Why consider Sandoz?
Our number 1 priority is to pioneer patient access to better healthcare. We are a company of firsts. 1st to develop an oral penicillin antibiotic. 1st to develop and launch biosimilars. 1st to launch an FDA-cleared digital therapeutic. And we never stop asking: how can we continue to pioneer access in an ever-more digital and global world?
The answers come when curious, courageous and collaborative people are empowered to ask new questions, make bold decisions and take smart risks.
Sandoz, a Novartis division, is a leader in generic and biosimilar medicines and a pioneer in digital therapeutics.
Imagine what you could do at Sandoz!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Sandoz, a Novartis company, embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Hiring decisions are only based on the qualification for the position, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age and disability.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network (https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network)