Job DescriptionCommercial Analyst, Sandoz
37m USD! Is the value of all bonuses and discounts provided to the customers which are handled by team of Commercial Analysts.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Set up the all types of chargebacks based on the documentation, communicate with the wholesalers and maintain the databases.
• Check the requirements for the compensation of discounts related to the chargebacks.
• Performs the effectivity analyses of various types of commercial activities and provides the recommendation.
• To keep up to date initial data in internal BI application as a deputy.
• Communication and support to the internal customers (Field Force, Commercial, other dpts.).
• Ensure accurate and timely calculation of accruals for various types of commercial activities.
Minimum requirementsWhat you’ll bring to the role:
• University degree (Bachelor's level) in Economics/Finance/Mathematics preferred
• Czech (fluent), English (basic)
• Analytical thinking, innovative and pro-active approach
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office - master/advanced knowledge of Excel is inevitable, knowledge of MS Access is essential
Competitive salary, annual bonus, pension scheme, health insurance, flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, employee recognition scheme.
Why consider Sandoz?
Our number 1 priority is to pioneer patient access to better healthcare. We are a company of firsts. 1st to develop an oral penicillin antibiotic. 1st to develop and launch biosimilars. 1st to launch an FDA-cleared digital therapeutic. And we never stop asking: how can we continue to pioneer access in an ever-more digital and global world?
The answers come when curious, courageous and collaborative people are empowered to ask new questions, make bold decisions and take smart risks.
Sandoz, a Novartis division, is a leader in generic and biosimilar medicines and a pioneer in digital therapeutics.
Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Sandoz stands up for equal opportunities and for the integration of persons with disabilities. Hiring decisions are only based on the qualification for the position, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age and disability.