Brand Manager RX
Brand Manager RX
Job DescriptionWhy Sandoz?
Our number 1 priority is to pioneer patient access to better healthcare. We are a company of firsts. 1st to develop an oral penicillin antibiotic. 1st to develop and launch biosimilars. 1st to launch an FDA-cleared digital therapeutic. And we never stop asking: how can we continue to pioneer access in an ever-more digital and global world?
The answers come when curious, courageous and collaborative people are empowered to ask new questions, make bold decisions and take smart risks. Sandoz, a Novartis division, is a leader in generic and biosimilar medicines and a pioneer in digital therapeutics.
Join us, and help reimagine access to medicine.
- Develops brand strategy, promotional campaigns and tactical plans within marketing budgets
- Prepares content of Integrated Brand Teams and Launch Teams
- Runs market research programs & market insights for responsible brand and monitors/anticipates market development
- Responsible for execution, monitoring and analysis of the agreed tactical plans in order to ensure the growth of the brand(s)
- Lead the cross-functional local/regional brand Team, incl. coordination of Integrated Product Strategy Plan, and monitoring the execution of objectives
- Lead the development of promotional activities in line with internal SOPs and Code of Conduct guidelines.
- Monitor and control brand budgets, forecasts and expenses and assess the marketing mix of the product to evaluate cost effectiveness and results.
- Identifies area market insights and opportunity via customer interactions
- Executes central marketing activities as well as regional initiated marketing activities
- Monitors product performance and external environment using appropriate tools and taking corrective action if required to meet business objectives
- Compliance with applicable policies, procedures and other regulations
Minimum requirements- experience in a similar position - minimum 3 years
- digital marketing experience
- Project Management
- good understanding of pharma market
- proactive attitude
- strong analytical skills
- excellent communication skills & presentation skills
- proficient use of English & MS Office