Biosimilar Brand Manager
Biosimilar Brand Manager
Job Description15 years of Biosimilars. Are you committed to unlock their full potential?
Sandoz, a Novartis division, is a global leader in generic pharmaceuticals and biosimilars. Our purpose is to pioneer access for patients by developing and commercializing novel, affordable approaches that address unmet medical need. Our ambition is to be the world’s leading and most valued generics company. Our broad portfolio of high-quality medicines, covering all major therapeutic areas, accounted for 2019 sales of USD 9.7 billion.
Your Key Responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Develops brand strategy, promotional campaigns and tactical plans within marketing budgets.
• Prepares content of Integrated Brand Teams and Launch Teams, runs market research programs & market insights for responsible brand and monitors /anticipates market development.
• Responsible for execution, monitoring and analysis of the agreed tactical plans in order to ensure the growth of the brand(s).
• Leads the cross-functional local/regional brand Team, incl. the coordination of Integrated Product Strategy Plan, and supervising the execution of objectives.
• Leads the development of promotional activities in line with internal SOPs and Code of Conduct guidelines.
• Monitors and controls brand budgets, forecasts and expenses and assess the marketing mix of the product to evaluate cost effectiveness and results.
• Identifies area market insights and opportunity via customer interactions, executes central marketing activities as well as regional initiated marketing activities.
• Monitors product performance and external environment using appropriate tools and taking corrective action if required to meet business objectives.
Minimum requirementsWhat you’ll bring to the role:
• Min. 3-5 years of experience as a Product Manager
• Proficient English and Hungarian (written & spoken)
• BA or MSc degree (Medical Doctor or Pharmacist)
• Operations Management and execution of Project Management
• Cross Cultural Experience
• Experience with Oncology
• 1-2 years of proven knowledge with RX products or medical devices
500 million patients were touched by Sandoz generic and biosimilar medicines in 2020 and while we’re proud of this, we know there is more we could do to continue to help pioneer access to medicines for people around the world.
How will we do this? We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do here at Sandoz!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse team’s representative of the patients and communities we serve.
Join our Novartis Group Network:
If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to hear more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network