Head of Market Access & Communication
Head of Market Access & Communication
Job DescriptionWe are Sandoz and our aim is to be in the top 3 Generic & Biosimilars companies on the market by 2023.
The Head of Market Access & Communication identifies key stakeholders at the country level and establishes relationship with influencers and decision makers to facilitate broader and deeper market access for Sandoz products. He or she has a deep understanding of the country healthcare structure and pricing environment and aims to achieve maximum reimbursement and best prescribing conditions for our Generics and Biosimilars products. The candidate would also define, develop and deliver Sandoz’s internal/external communications roadmap and associated communications plans fully aligned with Cluster and local affiliate strategy.
Your Key Responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Proposal and management of new projects and pricing schemes to improve the market situation and launch uptake, e.g. Innovative pricing mechanisms
• Global pricing and reimbursement strategies implementation for new products of all BUs in accordance with the pricing and reimbursement process.
• Negotiation of product prices with Local Authorities as well as transfer prices with Head Office.
• Collaboration with external groups, especially patients and physicians, to address unmet needs in the delivery of medical and improve patients’ access to the best medicines, including the start of some patient advocacy efforts from scratch
• Partnership establishment with key partners and decision-makers to facilitate broader and deeper market access for new products and sustain market access for existing products.
• Support of Marketing & Sales team with the development and maintenance of relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs), influencers, and key external stakeholders
• Close cooperation with Cluster and Novartis to update communications messages to ensure communications reflect organizational objectives, strategies, and priorities
• Organization of internal local events (celebrations, orientation events, Townhall, etc.)
Minimum requirementsWhat you’ll bring to the role:
• University degree in Sciences (MBA advantage)
• Proficient Slovak and English
• Experience with negotiations and lobbying in the pharma environment
• Sales & marketing knowledge and expertise
• Leadership experience
• Proven success at lobbying business
• High ethical standards
• Representation of good company reputation
• Mutual respect, cooperation
Competitive compensation package along with a huge variety of benefits.
Why consider Sandoz?
500 million patients were touched by Sandoz generic and biosimilar medicines in 2020 and while we’re proud of this, we know there is more we could do to continue to help pioneer access to medicines for people around the world.
How will we do this? We believe new insights, perspectives, and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity, and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible when we collaborate with the courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do at Sandoz!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse team’s representative of the patients and communities we serve.
Sandoz is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Join our Novartis Group Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
We are Sandoz, a Novartis Division. Join us and help reimagine medicine.